0

16 Tenses In English Language

SIMPLE PRESENT [ I eat ]
Present Continuous  [ I am eating ]
Present Perfect [ I have eaten ]
Present Perfect Continuous [ I have been eating ]

PAST TENSE [ I ate ]
Past Continuous [ I was eating ]
Past perfect [ I had eaten ]
Past Perfect Continuous [ I have been eating ]

PRESENT FUTURE [ I will eat ]
Present Future Continuous [ I will be eating]
Present Future Perfect [ I will be have eaten ]
Present Future Perfect Continuous [ I will have been eating ]
 
PAST FUTURE [ I would eat ]
Past Future Continuous [ I would be eating ]
Past Future Perfect [ I would have eaten ]
Past Future Perfect Continuous [ I would have been eating ]

That's an example with one of all tenses.Sorry if I have mistakes on the examples.
Thank you ^^

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top